Iron Chewable 29mg Passion Fruit
~ Bariatric Advantage ~
Bariatric Advantage Chewable Iron 29 mg is a specially formulated supplement that combines Ferronyl® carbonyl iron and ferrous fumarate, along with added vitamin C to support iron absorption. Enjoy the delicious passion fruit flavor without any iron taste.
Iron deficiency is common among bariatric patients, making adequate supplementation crucial. This chewable iron supplement is designed to be easy on the digestive system, support maximum absorption, and minimize side effects such as constipation.
Bariatric Advantage 29mg Iron Chewable Features:
- Serving Size: 1 chewable tablet
- 90 Servings per bottle
- 29 mg of iron from a blend of Ferronyl® carbonyl iron and ferrous fumarate
- Vitamin C to optimize iron absorption and utilization
- Delicious passion fruit flavor with no iron taste
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets
- Ideal for bariatric patients experiencing iron deficiency
- Or try Bariatric Advantage 18mg Iron
Amount per Serving
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 60 mg 67% of daily value
Iron (as ferrous fumarate and carbonyl iron) - 29 mg 161% of daily value
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) - 10 mg. *
Other Ingredients: Fructose, Xylitol, mono and diglycerides, stearic acid (vegetable), natural flavors, silicon dioxide, and magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Celebrate Iron Chewable Tablets
Bariatric Multivitamin with Iron