Ensulate is a soluble, flavorless powder that can be added to a
variety of foods to help diabetic and pre-diabetic patients. The
ingredients in Ensulate help to:
- Contains added fiber to increase satiety.
- Metabolizes more fat.
- Improves blood sugar.
- Helps to manage insulin which helps control dieter cravings.
- Is an added benefit no meal plan changes necessary!
Ensulate can be added to any food, hot or cold. For powder
supplements, simply mix the Ensulate powder into a dry supplement before
For grocery items, mix into a serving of beverage or
prepared food and stir. For example:
- Breakfast: Add to fruit juice or the milk for cereal
- Lunch: Add to soup or mix with the dressing for your salad
- Dinner: Add to the sauce for an entree, mashed potatoes, apple sauce, supplements, or to beverages such as lemonade or iced tea
Dietary Fiber Blend
(Resistant Maltodextrin, Partially Hydrolyzed Guar Gum, Inulin, Guar Gum
[Glactomannan], Xanthan Gum), Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Chelate
(Calcium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid),
Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Coenzyme Q10,
Trans-Resveratrol, Artificial Flavor, Zinc Sulfate, Maltodextrin,
Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Biotin,
Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).